All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 12-06-13, 22:56

SVerberghe is on a distinguished road
Default Black Mail

I guess i should try to be more creative with titles but that's never been my strongest suit. No outdoor theme for me this time. (It's rainy and cold here anyway.) Though I could try and translate a sequel to the tennis story next, that'll be outdoors.

Black Mail

Disgusted she looked at the pictures on her computer screen. Who had mailed her those? They came from a weird hotmail address, it could be anybody. Again she looked at the first photo, it was taken inside her bedroom, she recognized the silk pink sheets and on the nightstand she saw the book she was reading. She couldn’t remember someone taking this picture, she didn’t even own a flight attendant uniform, did someone photoshop it? She scrolled down and saw herself lying in bed dressed as a waitress. She pressed her nose against the computer screen, what kind of stockings was she wearing? She had to admit the glossy thigts looked good on her, but then again everything looked good on her, she just had the nice long legs. Evy scrolled further down.

She squaeled. Immediately she slammed her hand in front of her mouth and looked around whether her co-workers saw anything. Everyone was sitting in their own cubicle, bend over their computers, nobody seemed to pay attention to her, except for the gothgirl from the coffee corner downstairs. Evy turned back to her screen. The picture that made her shrieck, was her dressed as a cheerleader. But she wasn’t wearing her real outfit as she wore it years ago when she cheered in high school. She was one of the slutty cheerleaders, like the ones around halloween. The picture was taken so that you could see right up her skirt, and she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. She wore knee socks with a bow. Her blond curls were bound toghether in two ponytails with a matching ribbon, and red lipstick covered her mouth.

In the fourth and last picture, she was completely nude. It couldn’t be photoshop, who would know there was a birthmark right beneath her left breast?

“Hello sleeping beauty,” the message underneath said. “Wouldn’t it be aweful if these pictures were distributed all around the office? When you get home this afternoon, you will find a package with clothes and an envelope with a pill inside your mailbox. I want you to wear the clothes and take the pill. Keep your door unlocked and I promise to keep the photo’s neatly on my own computer for my own private use.”

That’s all the message said. Evy shivered, and suspiciously looked around her co-workers. Who here would be such a creep? The bald scruffy man, with the pictures of his children all around his workspace, the gawky intern always wearing a shirt of some metal band, or her boss in his fancy italian suits and his greasy hair combed tightly backwards?

The rest of the day she wobbled uneasy in her desk chair. She couldn’t focus. At a quarter to five, she grabbed her bag and went home. Downstairs in the hallway of her appartment building she opened her mailbox. There was indeed a parcel with her name on it and a little white envelope. She went upstairs and teared the brown wrapping paper apart. She found a toothaching sweet babydoll, pink with little bows and ruffles. Never in a milion years would she have bought something nauseating dinky like that for herself, or for any man for that matter.

The chiffon slithered through her fingers, smooth and cool. Rebelious she threw the little dress on the ground, and kicked it with the tip of her toes into a corner. She grabbed her phone and stared at the screen. Who should she call? Who could she call? The pictures from earlier today were burning on her retina, she had no choise. If she didn’t want them spread through her entire office, she had to obey. She removed her workclothes, underneath she wore a modest black bra and panties. She kept them on, she didn’t care the black and the pink wouldn’t match. She slid into the babydoll, the chiffon ticklish and smooth against her naked skin.

Now she examined the content of the envelope, hiding in the corner of the white paper there was a green capsule. It must be some sort of sleeping pill, she thought, or a Roofie, she had read about those. Within an impuls she washed it down the drain. She immediataly regretted it. What if he thought she was disobedient and still spread those pictures?

She paced around the room. Her brain going in overdrive, trying to come up with a plan. If she only knew who was blackmailing her. One moment she was going through her kitchen cabinets in search of a proper frying pan, the next moment she tried to lie on the couch and pretend to be asleep, and one moment later she wanted to get away and flee. She slipped on her booths, en zipped them all the way up to her knees. Just as she bend over to get her coat from the floor, she heard someone in the hallway. She froze. Slowly her door opened.

‘You?’ she yelled in amazement.

In the doorway stood a girl, black lipstick, her hair dyed black. She wore platform shoes and and black and white striped stockings. Her name was Abigail, she worked in the coffeecorner beneath the office. A split second Evy thought that Abigail was a victim herself, that they were blackmailed by the same person, but then she started to talk.

‘Yes, me indeed,’ Abigail said. She smiled, beneath al the gothic make up her face had something delicate, something childlike almost. She had to be almost ten years younger then Evy. ‘I see you didn’t swallow your pill as I told you.’

‘I... eeh...’ Evy murmered.

‘Don’t worry. I’m sure we will think of an appropriate punishment for you,’ Abigail said, She smiled with the tip of her tongue between her front teeth. At ease she slouched into the living room, she put her backpack down and started to fossick. She pulled out some vibrators and different sets of underwear. Everything ended in a little pile on top of the table, untill she had found what she was looking for. Evy was stunned. What a nerve that girl had. Her nonchalance and confidence were simply unbelieveble. In her hands now some shiny blue fabric and a little brown bottle. HCL4 the label said. Abigail poured a great amount of of clear liquid on the rumpled silk.

Only when she approached her with big bratty grin, Evy got her voice back. ‘What are you doing? What’s that? Abigail? Abigail is your name isn’t it? Can we talk about it please? Why are you doing this?’

The goth girl came closer and closer, and Evy moved back untill she hit a wall. The girl brought the cloth to Evys face. Panicked, Evy starting hitting all around her. She pushed Evy to the side and started running. She bumped into the table and a vase tipped over. Abigail followed her around, grapped her and one moment later they were on the ground. They struggled. While fighting they rolled around the room. Evy pulled on the black hairs, she bit and scratched. Sometimes she seemed to be winning, but a few seconds later Abigail had the upper hand. Evy got hot and sweaty. She was panting and tried to catch her breath. Abigail used this little sign of weakness immediatly. She sprung on top of Evy, her legs on either side of the body, her knees pressing painfully in Evy’s biceps. She squeezed the cloth around her nose and mouth. Evy could smell the sweet chemical fumes and instinctively held her breath. Again and again she tried to free herself, but the struggle had used all of her oxygen, there was a nagging pain between her ribs and she had to get some air.

‘That’s a good girl, take a deep breath, my love,’ Abigail said.

Evys head was spinning, the fumes burned inside her lungs, the room went up and down. Abigails weight still on top of her chest, she was short of breath and she grasped for fresh air, more and more of the synthetic vapours crawled into her nose and lungs. She calmed down, she became weaker and weaker and she didn’t care anymore what was happening to her.

‘There you go. You see, it isn’t that bad now, is it? Just go to sleep, be a good girl and have nice hot dreams about me.’ Abigail said.

Her voice was coming from so far away. Evys eyes were fluttering, her body melted, her head slumped to the side and she passed out.

[timelaps]

Someone was tickling her ring finger. She wanted to pull away her hand. She was tied down. Her head was pounding. She opened her eyes and closed them again immediatly. There was way too much light. What was tickling her fingers? What was that smell? Nail polish? She blinked her eyes over and over again until she could distinguish some shadows, a silhouette. It was the girl from the coffeecorner. Abigail. Slowly she started to remember what had happened that day. She was tied down on her own bed. She could just lift her head enough to see herself. She wasn’t wearing the pink babydoll anymore. She wore a black satin blouse, a short tartan skirt and kneesocks. Abagail had painted her nails and now she was blowing on Evys fingers.

‘Goodmorning, cutie,’ she said cheerfully.

‘Is it morning already?’ Evy asked. Her voice still hoarse from the fumes. She caughed.

‘No it isn’t by far.’ Abigail turned around, she got a turquoise vibrator and held it against Evys special spot. Abigail lied down beside her, her hands stroke over the black satin blouse, past her breasts towards her neck. She played a while with her earlobe. Then she took Evys head in her hands and pressed her lips against hers. She forced her tongue into her mouth.

Soft, the lips were so soft and without any stubble. It differed so much from kissing a boy, Evy thought. And Abigail smelled nice, so very nice, musky with a hint of vanilla. Evy tingled all over. When she noticed she had answered the kiss, she pressed her lips together. But her little rebellion didn’t take long. The arrousel flooded through her body from the lowest parts of her tummy all the way up to her head. She longed for the soft lips again, and lifted her head to kiss Abigail. Abigail smiled waggishly. Her mouth so close, Evy could feel the breathing striking past her cheeks, but when se moved in to kiss, Abigail pulled away.

‘What do you want?’ Abigail said. ‘Be polite and ask for it nicely.’

Evy was ashamed, she pressed her lips together and didn’t say a word. Why did she want to kiss Abigail? She wasn’t even a lesbian.

‘You know,’ Abigail said. ‘I’m not mad at you anymore.’ Her voice sounded dreamy. She laid her head down on Evys shoulder and stroke a lock of blonde hair out of Evys mouth. ‘I mean, because you didn’t take your pill. I’m not mad about that anymore. I liked overpowering you, to see you slowly succumb to the chloroform, and your idle attemts to resist the sleepiness, your glazed over eyes fluttering, it was just the cutest thing. I had to do it again, and see it again, that’s why I let you wake up. How are you feeling now?’ Without waiting for an answer Abigail continued talking. ‘The choise is yours. Do you want me to put the chloroform on your own panties or on mine?’

The vibrator in between Evys legs prevented any straight thought from entering her mind. Arrousal was clouding her judgement. And the talk about chloroform and panties had triggered an enormous wave of nervous tingling all over her body. ‘Yours,’ she said hesitating.

Abigail rose up from the bed, and tried to find balance on the shaky matress. She supported herself with one hand against the wall, while her other hand pulled her panties down. Red panties with a little black bow on top. Evy could see up her skirt and saw everything. Abigail let the panties slip of her foot, right in Evys face. It smelled slightly salt and musky. Evy stuck out her tongue to lick the red satin, but it slid of her face.

Abigail picked it up, poured choroform on the shiny red satin and pressed the rumbled panties firmly against her nose and mouth. Evy recognized the dizziness, the sharp smell, the whistling pressure in her ears. She wouldn’t waste any energie on struggling this time, that was a pleasure she wouldn’t grant Abigail. She stared straight into the eyes of the goth girl on top of her, defiant, provocative even. She was loosing control quickly, she barely understood what was going on anymore, but she kept staring. She needed to keep staring. Why? Just keep staring. Her eyes rolled up into her head. No! She had to keep her eyes open, she had to, had to, had to. Her vision blurred, the girl on top of her faded. Her eyes fluttering.

She slowly past out to the soothing voice of Abigail: ‘Well done, sweety, there you go, a few more deep breaths and then your gone, just go to sleep now, don’t worry, i will send you the pictures.’
Old 13-06-13, 01:06
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

This forum just gets better all the time.
Old 13-06-13, 11:45
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Great! Love the surprise of it being a girl blackmailer.